Location: Calgary, Alberta
Asking Price: $18,500 US
- Year: 1981
- Odometer: 67,947 Km / 42,220 Mi
- Engine: 318
- Transmission: 727 Auto with 208 transfer case
- Type: Private Owner
- Name: Joe Tschanz
- Phone: (403) 923-3208
- Email: email@example.com
More Details & Pictures
1981 Dodge Ramcharger Big Horn 4×4
This one owner vehicle is fully restored and customized. Winner of countless car-show trophies including the World of Wheels.
Updated with a 92’ front grille and a custom brown/gold paint job, modification extends to the interior and the drive train.
This gorgeous Ramcharger is ready to show and drive. Has approximately 15,000 miles since ground up restoration.
- FEATURING 1992 MODEL FRONT GRILLE
- TWO TONE GOLD / BROWN CUSTOM PAINT
- RUNNING BOARDS
- FACTORY SUNROOF AND REAR VENT HATCH
- FACTORY ALUMINUM TURBINE WHEELS
- WOOD TRIMMED INTERIOR INCLUDING A CUSTOM MADE OAK CENTER CONSOLE
- ROOF CONSOLE WITH TACH AND FOG LIGHT SWITCHES
- CUSTOMIZED FRONT SEATS WITH SIDE BOLSTERS
- CUSTOM CARPET WITH SOUND INSULATION
- ALARM SYSTEM WITH AUTO REMOTE DOOR LOCKS
- ALPINE/PIONEER 200 WATT STEREO SYSTEM
- 318 CU.INCH ENGINE WITH PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, POLISHED & BALANCED CRANK, HIGH OUTPUT MILODON OIL PUMP, RHOADS VVT LIFTERS AND CAM, HIGH PERFORMANCE MOPAR ROCKERS AND MORE
- A-727 TRANSMISSION WITH NPG 208 TRANSFER CASE AND CHRY 9-1/4 2.94 RATIO DIFFERENTIAL. FLOOR SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL WITH MONITORING SYSTEM AND SKID PLATE.
- HEADMAN HEADERS, CHROMED BLACK, DUAL EXHAUST WITH SUPER-Z MUFFLERS
- HI-PERF. CARTER FUEL PUMP, EDELBROCK 600 CFM CARB & EDELBROCK MANIFOLD
- ACCEL COIL OVER MOPAR H.P. MODULE AND CURVED DISTRIBUTOR
Last Updated on July 4, 2020 by Ramcharger