Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Asking Price: $13,800
- Year: 1986
- Odometer: 71,000
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Type: Private Owner
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
1986 Dodge Ramcharger Custom Convertible. One of a kind, professional built UTV (Urban Terrain Vehicle) Has only 71K original miles on vehicle. Everything works as original Including the A/C.
Upgrades and custom features include:
- Removed hardtop and installed custom roll cage.
- Raised vehicle 2″ and installed 31″ tires for better ground clearance
- Installed 1″ front anti sway bar to provide better handling
- New vinyl bikini soft top snaps in place in just a couple of minutes
- Side step bars
- Removed stock lift gate and installed truck style tail gate
- All interior floors and bed covered in bed liner.
- New paint
This is a perfect vehicle to cruise in topless or use to haul things in the 6 ft. bed. The rear seat can easily be folded forward for more bed room or removed. Has frame mounted recover hitch so is great for towing. Has more room and more towing capacity than a Bronco from the 70″s at half the price.
The interior is in very good shape. The Ramcharger runs and drive great. Just drove to Mississippi last week and got 20mpg. Strong 318 c.i. engine. Automatic trans. I have a lot of time and money into creating this one of a kind vehicle.
Don’t have a place to store it so I need to sell.