Location: Pasadena, California
Asking Price: $4,000
- Year: 1977
- Odometer: See Below
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Type: Private Owner
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
1977 Dodge Ram charger 4X4, Project that I never finished, to many good parts just sitting and it’s time to let her go.
1. 1969 383, Completely rebuilt, Isky cam, stainless steel swirled valves etc.
2. Rebuilt 727 Transmission, shift kit, low planetary gear set, custom torque converter and Thornton bearings.
3. Transfer case, mile marker part time converter kit
4. Dana 44 Front, 4:10 Dana gear and bearing set, Detroit Locker, Mile Marker Part time hubs.
5. Chrysler 9 ¼, 4:10 Dana gear and bearing set, Detroit Locker.
6. Skyjacker 4″ lift kit, full leaf spring
7. Skyjacker dropped pitman arm
8. Skyjacker extended braided brake lines, front and rear
9. New proportioning valve
10.New brake booster
11.New Master cylinder
12.Doug Thorley Headers
13.Electric Radiator Fan
14.Dana Spicer, inner and outer tie rods
15.Polyurethane suspension bushings
16.Polyurethane cab bushings
17.Dana Spicer spindle bearings
18.New Set of Dana Spicer driveshaft U Joints
19.New Rancho R9000 Shocks
20.Rock crawler rims
21.Pro Comp Mud Terrain tires 35X10
All parts were bought new and have never been on the road/dirt. Have receipts for all parts. I will include, NEW in the box a Holly fuel injection kit.
Engine was only turned on once for 15 minutes, it’s been sitting far too long and no time to finish it.
A battery, upholstery, fenders trimmed and paint. Body is straight, one dent on the driver side fender.
Recommend draining all fluids before starting, since its been sitting for a few years.
*Front Grille is inside the truck, (great shape).
I also have a Warn M1200 winch, new in the box for sale, $1,000
AS MENTIONED ABOVE- The engine was started once, years ago. Started great with no issue. Sale is as is.
CASH ONLY no pay-pal or checks.
Thanks for viewing this post and if you have any questions feel free to email.